Thursday, January 21, 2016

[Contest] - Sharing My Data, Changing Your World (Bronze Prize)
























This illustration poster was created for a contest organised by Eyeka for Singtel. I'm so so so happy I got the bronze prize in this contest, cheering!!!!    。゚✶ฺ.ヽ(*´∀`*)ノ.✶゚ฺ。

Today, human has entered into the digital world. (That's why I made the feeling like the digital). 

The story telling is the main charter (hand of middle) to sharing his/her unused data to the family and friends.

The stories in this picture:
a. I shared with Lily for her online shopping (Her stuff arrived! )

b. I shared with brother for the weather checking (Using smartwatch to check the weather while jogging)

c. I shared with aunty Annie for her baking learning (Using table to YouTube watch the tutorials online)

d. I shared with David for the video call to his family (Using smartphone for video calling at the graduation ceremony)
 

e. I shared with grandpa for him watching the news (Using smart TV to catching the breaking news)
 

f.  I shared with little sister for her email download (Using laptop to downloading the email)
 

g. I shared with dad & mom for their ticket booking (Booking the flight ticket online on other device)   

Nowadays everyone are using internet, who are your friends & family even your grandpa, and you, also me too. Now, even the seniors have begun to learn how to using internet.
 

The world of the internet are full of colors, and materials. So I created the graphic in the colorful world.
 

The ground plate are connected to each other, like internet.
 

The overall looking of the picture actually is a world in the mobile internet world, like what we say at the first, today, human has entered into the digital world     

● Illustrator CS5.5

No comments: